Wednesday 30 October 2013

Character Design: 29.10.2013

During character classes we were introduced to a topic of shapes and how important they are during the process of character design. 
Our first task was to understand how characters are built and find shapes in given examples. 
Next step was to change the default shape of a character into a different one: 
With understanding the importance of shapes we then had to change a given character in every possible way, playing with shapes and sizes: 

1 comment:

  1. great page of drawings, Sam :)

    I have a 'retro' favour to ask you :) I've been asked for some images by marketing from the course, and I'm hoping you might be able to send me some high-res versions of your final 'Cinematic Spaces' project - yes, I know that was ages ago, but I'm particularly interested in the blue machine space and the 'moon flowers' scene. Would you be happy to email them to me? Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete