With the image of a water nymph in my head I tried drawing it and ended up with few versions (neither of them looks like what I have in my head...) I guess I should keep trying.
Anyway, below a process of drawing the nymphs which took me longer than I wanted.
A version with quickly overlayed colours:
Unfortunately, I am afraid I will not be able to take a part in this challenge. My laptop barely handled editing the sculpture, rendering took way too long, and on top of that (after everything was rendered) I discovered my After Effect version is too old... That's a shame : (
However, just to prove that I actually tried:
3DS Max is becoming slightly less confusing. Today I discovered many new tools which were fun to explore and play with. I also got a chance to be a little bit of a help in the studio. It's getting more and more exciting! : )